Search this Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Poor Boyz Rail Trip

Professional skier Nick Martini asked me to travel with Poor Boyz Productions and Salomon Freeski TV on a week long urban rail road trip. Writer Mike Rogge will be releasing articles about our trip and I will link you to them as they are posted. I will post some photos after I figure out which ones are being used in publications. Thanks again to Cody Carter from Poor Boyz and Steve Horton from Salomon for giving me this opportunity. Also props to the athletes, Nick Martini, Matt Walker, Alexis Godbout, and Jen Crichton for performing some of the most monumental rail skiing in history. Look for the footage in PBP's next movie; "Every Day is a Saturday" dropping next Fall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Props Stauble, that's sick stuff. Keep it comin.

-Hesler

Unknown said...

Dude. So Dope! Can I embed this on my site?