Search this Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

East Coast Super Shoot

This past weekend, I was chosen as a finalist in an event called the East Coast Super Shoot. Five photographers were chosen to go to Stowe Mountain in Vermont and shoot photos for two days. Each photographer picked one rider and one skier to bring along. On Saturday afternoon, each photographer had to make a presentation incorporating their action sports portfolio images with the photos they shot on Friday and Saturday morning. It was an extraordinarily fun weekend. I want to thank my skier Colin Sirois and my rider Jesse Curran for absolutely throwing down, they really made it easy to GTS (get the shot). We captured some great images and I think the final product came out well. I would also like to thank Stowe for the food, hotels, and an overall fantastic event. Also thank you to Orage, Burton and Pocket Wizard for hooking up the athletes and photographers with some sweet prizes.

Check out my entry:


3 comments:

Dustin said...

Beautiful brother!

Unknown said...

So amazing...I love all the pictures! Its been so long since we were foolin around during ski racing but I hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

you're a savage kid!